Profile Tagboard Archives Affiliates Extra







welcome, yo.
I don't know how you managed to stumble upon this blog, but yeah hello anyway. Feel free to explore and leave a tag, even though i know my tagboard's filled with nothing but adverts now. /:
CHERYL♥AVIARY;
blogger counter
Year 3.2 exam results !! + University
Monday 20 June 2016 @ 01:09
I'm a little late, i know...about 3-4 months late i think? But anyway, here's my final exam results, concluding my poly life:

AY2015/2016 October Semester (Main)Grade Point Average: 4.00

Subject CodeSubject NameCUGrade
AMP3010Major Project8A
ASI3009Student Internship Programme8Pass with Commendation

Yup. 4.0! Finally, after 5 semesters, my GPA is back to 4.0. Which puts my cGPA at a final point of 3.69. Not exactly satisfied, but glad i did well enough to pull my cGPA up a little. Just a little, but better than nothing. :) 

So, now that poly's over...what's next?

Fast forwarding my life story a little ------> I got accepted by NTU! Coming end-July, i'll be starting my university life in the School of Biological Sciences, NTU. Biological Sciences...not vet. Haha oh well, i hope i won't regret my choice. 

Applied for hall stay with Sabrina! Hope we'll get allocated to a good hall (not the old, icky ones with lizards and cockroaches everywhere ugh eww), and i hope we'll get along well as roommates too. People always say that staying together is a different story; i'd agree, actually. Because it's only then that you'll see the other party's habits and real personality in that sense. But judging from Sab's personality (from what i know, i mean), i guess nothing really bad could possibly happen? I hope i'll be a good roommate to her too HAHA.

I don't know when i'll update again, really lazy to do so haha and now that i don't have a reason to post again, i might not even post anymore. This post was done just because i wanted to upload my final semester results, just to make things whole. Since i had been posting my results for the past five semesters. 

Oh well. Goodnight!

P.S
Since i've ever mentioned long long long long long time ago about my love for SHINee, maybe i should give an update on my Kpop craze status HAHA. Latest update would be that i've gotten into BTS lately, like since January, and oh my god i can't stop. But shan't go all fangirl mode over here (too lazy to anyway), but i'll end off with a few pictures of them.

Jin, V, Jungkook, Jimin, Suga, J-Hope, Rap Monster. From their latest photoshoot for their third anniversary.
Just adding this to show how cute V is hehehehe
I guess he's my first bias? Kim Taehyung - V! 
Second bias - Jeon Jung Kook!