Profile Tagboard Archives Affiliates Extra







welcome, yo.
I don't know how you managed to stumble upon this blog, but yeah hello anyway. Feel free to explore and leave a tag, even though i know my tagboard's filled with nothing but adverts now. /:
CHERYL♥AVIARY;
blogger counter
No longer freshies?!
Friday 7 March 2014 @ 12:48
I haven't been posting since September... and my last post was about my Sem 1 results. Well guess what, SEM2 IS NOW OVER AS WELL! Too fast, isn't it?!

Today's officially the last day of school, but i kinda started my holidays after my last paper on Wednesday. We went totally crazy right after our Cell Bio paper man HAHAHAH for the first time in my life i went for karaoke for 6 WHOLE HOURS STRAIGHT. Plus, also for the first time in my life, i SCREAMED in the karaoke room while singing HAHAHAHAH actually we were singing MAMA by EXO-K (Woooooo!!). For those who have listened to that song before, you'd know that in the rap part it's just Kai shouting out words like LITERALLY SHOUTING LOL. So Yapxin, Shara and I kinda did the same and after MAMA, our voices died already HAHAHAHA. I could feel like my voice was floating. Like i couldn't reach low anymore but yet i'd go off tune if i sing high as well. So what did i do to sing the other songs? Yep, SCREAM LOL. I was using my speaking voice and kinda shouting through the mic cos if i didn't do so, i wouldn't be able to reach the notes and would go terribly off tune. So yeah hahahaha that was basically what i did in K :p

Anyway back to the topic. Freshmen. We are no longer freshmen omg i can't believe it. It's not that i'd wna be a freshman forever, but it means a couple of things as well which i'm not looking forward to:
1) the workload and everything is gonna get so much tougher. I know, it's normal since primary school and i should be prepared for it. But still, imagine in Year 1, i'm alr staying back in school to study till 11pm during the exam period just to study (because i can't focus at home); what's Year 2 and 3 gonna be like for me? Hide in school and camp overnight?

2) This is linked to number 1. My GPA's gonna drop. I'm pretty sure it will. In fact, for this Sem 2 results, i'm alr expecting a drop. It has been a trend that for the first year (or first few), i'd do really well in school, but the next few years would just be like shit. In primary school, my results were all band 1 up until primary 3/4, where i started getting band 2 and 3 for certain results, and ite i got a 232 for PSLE (which wasn't really good considering i was from 6A). In secondary school, i could get an L1R5 of 7 in secondary 1. But from sec 2 onwards, i really dropped all the way /: Thankfully for Olevels, i got 13, which was good enough to me and also good enough to get into Vet Tech. So right now, i'm hoping this trend doesn't continue /: I can't afford to keep dropping in terms of results anymore, because in poly, the final GPA is all your 3 years of results accumulated.

3) I am one step closer to becoming an adult. Yes i'm dreading that, seriously. I am not very independant, i admit that. Because from the day i was born till 19th February 2012, i always had kakak taking care of me. I can't really take care of myself or of the house (yes i'm pretty lazy when it comes to housework too), so obviously i'd dread becoming independant. Another thing about growing older - if i get to university, i'll have to take care of myself too which is the same situation i just stated /: Being an adult also means i'd be part of the working world too; everything becomes serious now, because everything you do determines your future and your new family's future. I don't want to become an adult anymore ): I'd rather stay 18 so i'm legal for some stuff, but not 21 so i wouldn't be considered an adult hahahahaha such immature thinking but whatever  okay haha :p

So yeah that's about it. I'd probably post my Sem 2 results here too, if i remember to and if i'm not too lazy to. Hehe.