Profile Tagboard Archives Affiliates Extra







welcome, yo.
I don't know how you managed to stumble upon this blog, but yeah hello anyway. Feel free to explore and leave a tag, even though i know my tagboard's filled with nothing but adverts now. /:
CHERYL♥AVIARY;
blogger counter
Poly life.
Friday 7 June 2013 @ 18:44
Hi. It's been more than a month since my last post. So i left off worrying about poly life right? Here's how my poly life's been:

Honestly, it's going pretty good i guess? I mean there definitely are some stuff that i don't understand, but generally i'm still able to cope. Oh and about taking up a CCA? I didn't. :p

So yeah i have these 4 main subjects, Human Anatomy and Physiology (aka Bio), Organic and Biological Chemistry, Principles of Inorganic and Physical Chemistry, and finally, Mathematics and Statistics. Plus two side subjects, Communicative Skills for Applied Science (aka English), and Applied Principles of Living (aka Lifeskills i guess).

AND GUESS WHAT. MY TERM TESTS JUST ENDED YESTERDAY. Crazy isn't it?! I only started school for a week and then there were term tests already. Compared to secondary school when our first common tests were only 3 months after school started, this is pretty damn fast omg. I kinda made a big mistake in my OBC paper, but sigh it's okay i shall not think about it anymore cos IT'S THE TERM BREAK NOWWWW WOOHOOOOOO.

I took a break from my Youtube videos for about 2 weeks, except for Smosh's and Ryan's. And i spent last night and this afternoon catching up with the rest of the videos (skipped quite a few though), and now i'm just left with YOMYOMF's Internet Icon Season 2 :D

Aaaanywayyyyy. Shall stop here, since i have nothing else to talk about. Have no idea when i'll blog again though heh.