Profile Tagboard Archives Affiliates Extra







welcome, yo.
I don't know how you managed to stumble upon this blog, but yeah hello anyway. Feel free to explore and leave a tag, even though i know my tagboard's filled with nothing but adverts now. /:
CHERYL♥AVIARY;
blogger counter
Do I really have an interest for animals?
Friday 19 April 2013 @ 00:31
Sometimes i really question myself on whether i really love animals to the extent that i wanna become a vet or at least some career linked to animals.

I realised probably nearly my ENTIRE class has/had at least a dog/hamster. Me? Fish. And my parents take care of the fish (clean the tanks etc), not me. I only feed them. Then the moment Amos asks if anyone's interested to volunteer at some pet thing, EVERYONE SAYS YES. It scares me because i've never seen such a big response before. I'm interested la, but a part of me doesn't feel like going because there's a fortnightly dedication and it costs $30 (call me a cheapo i won't deny) aaaaaand i feel like somehow i won't be of any help there. The rest are experienced, they've taken care of animals before. But i have zero experience. ZERO.

I don't know....what if i merely like animals just because they're cute? What if i was too impulsive on choosing vet just because i wanted to avoid JC, so somehow i made myself think that i'm aspiring to be a vet in the future? What if when i finally get the chance to take care of animals, i realise i don't like it? I try to believe in myself that i really love animals and want to take care of them. But sometimes all these thoughts just flood my brain and i can't help but feel like that..which sucks cos it makes me feel like i shouldn't have gone to vet course cos i don't deserve to be there or i don't belong there.

God please show me that i've made the right choice. I feel so horrible now.