Profile Tagboard Archives Affiliates Extra







welcome, yo.
I don't know how you managed to stumble upon this blog, but yeah hello anyway. Feel free to explore and leave a tag, even though i know my tagboard's filled with nothing but adverts now. /:
CHERYL♥AVIARY;
blogger counter
Year 1.1's exam results!!
Tuesday 24 September 2013 @ 11:49
So at 11am today, our Year 1.1 exam results were out!! I had waited since 10am cos they didn't tell us what time it'd be released LOL. But it's okay, IT WAS SO WORTH THE WAIT :')


AY2013/2014 April Semester (Main)Grade Point Average: 4.00

Subject CodeSubject NameCUGrade
ACH1002Organic and Biological Chemistry5A
ACH1005Principles of Inorganic and Physical Chemistry 15A
ACS1001Communication Skills for Applied Science 12A
AMA1005Mathematics and Statistics3Distinction
AMB1002Human Anatomy and Physiology5A
GCD1001Applied Principles for Effective Living 11Pass
I don't mean to brag (not like anyone would see this post anyw), but i'm seriously just damn happy cos my hard work paid off :D Also, Dr Chan called me this morning when i was still asleep. Turns out i was eligible for TP's Diploma Plus!! Apparently it's eligible for the top 10% freshmen, and only 4 from our course made it. Thankfully i was one of the four :') It's gonna be tough though, because i'll have extra subjects to study (i think, if i didn't hear Dr Chan wrongly). I do hope i'd be able to cope though, cos this Diploma Plus gives me an extra certificate after i graduate, so that'll help me alot in my further studies.

So yeah, on that note, bye!:)