Profile Tagboard Archives Affiliates Extra







welcome, yo.
I don't know how you managed to stumble upon this blog, but yeah hello anyway. Feel free to explore and leave a tag, even though i know my tagboard's filled with nothing but adverts now. /:
CHERYL♥AVIARY;
blogger counter
Year 2.1's exam results!!
Tuesday 23 September 2014 @ 14:13
It's this time of the year again... my results.

AY2014/2015 April Semester (Main)Grade Point Average: 3.65

Subject CodeSubject NameCUGrade
ABM2009Fundamentals of Pathology4B+
ABM2010Applied Immunology3B+
ABT2007Molecular Genetics5B+
ABT2014Metabolic Biochemistry4A
AVT2005Animal Care and Management5B+
DVC1905Colour & Composition3A
GCD1002Applied Principles for Effective Living 21Pass

As you can see, i have dropped once again...and by even more this time sigh.
4.0 to 3.92 to 3.83.. I still have 3 more semesters to go, if this continues (say i drop by 0.08 each time), i'm gonna be at 3.59..where is 3.59 gonna bring me to sia...

I feel like i've worked SO hard this semester, i've lost so much sleep as compared to the previous sem. But why am i stilll doing this badly..? Does that mean i'm gonna have no sleep by the next semester? 

Manqin and Tinghan didn't drop as much as i did . But i don't know if i can compare w them this way, because we're of different courses. I have no idea how my classmates did, i didn't ask QQ or Wennam how they did. Antonio said he's not happy with his results either, but i don't know how well/badly he actually did. I feel like i want to know so i can comfort myself if they're doing worse too, but if they did well it's just gonna backfire...

Who knows what 2.2 will be. But i do hope it'll be much better.