Profile Tagboard Archives Affiliates Extra







welcome, yo.
I don't know how you managed to stumble upon this blog, but yeah hello anyway. Feel free to explore and leave a tag, even though i know my tagboard's filled with nothing but adverts now. /:
CHERYL♥AVIARY;
blogger counter
Year 1.2's exam results!!
Tuesday 25 March 2014 @ 11:08
So the time has come..my second semester results ): Before this, i predicted that i wouldn't get my 4.0 anymore, because even if my other written papers were to get an A, my CSAS would probably pull me down w a B or something. So what are my results?

AY2013/2014 October Semester (Main)Grade Point Average: 3.87

Subject CodeSubject NameCUGrade
ABM1002Human Physiology and Immunology4A
ABT1001Cell Biology4A
ABT2010Animal Anatomy and Physiology5A
ACS1002Communication Skills for Applied Science 22B
AMB1003Basic Microbiology5A
GSS1004Introduction to Sociology3B+
TCS1002Introduction to Language & Culture (Japanese)3A

So yeah i kinda predicted right about CSAS ): I mean even though i predicted it, it still hurts to see a B /: And my Sociology...sigh /: But then again i knew i wouldn't have done Sociology better than Jap luh haha considering i scored nearly full marks for both written papers and did fairly well (imo) for the acting thing.

Soooo my cumulative GPA has dropped from a 4.0 to 3.92...okay la i guess at least it's still a 3.9? I can't expect too much from myself right. At least my HPI AAP BMic and CellB got A though!! Thank god :D 

Well just hope to do around this well or even better the next time i guess. Gotta work hard!