Profile Tagboard Archives Affiliates Extra







welcome, yo.
I don't know how you managed to stumble upon this blog, but yeah hello anyway. Feel free to explore and leave a tag, even though i know my tagboard's filled with nothing but adverts now. /:
CHERYL♥AVIARY;
blogger counter
Year 2.2's exam results!!
Friday 3 April 2015 @ 13:09
Our results were released on 1st April this year. Sigh how i wish my results were an April fool's joke /:

AY2014/2015 October Semester (Main)Grade Point Average: 3.34

Subject CodeSubject NameCUGrade
ABT2013Molecular Biology4B+
ACS2001Communication Skills for Applied Science 32B+
AVT2001Clinical Diagnostics 15B+
AVT2002Clinical Diagnostics 24B+
AVT2003Laboratory Safety and Management2B
AVT3001Animal Health and Diseases5B

My cGPA has dropped to 3.71. No more As..sigh. Some of my friends actually managed to pull up their GPA this time, i don't know how. I guess i just suck. I know, i can't compare to them cos some of their GPA's lower than mine. But still,  dropping is still a bad thing, regardless of how high your GPA is. I'm seriously dropping at a consistent rate, 0.1 each time.. sigh so much for "i shall get at least 3.8 by the end of my poly years". I'm not even at Year 3.2 and i'm alr below 3.8. 

Should i forgo everything and just focus on my studies from now on? Like when my friends wanna go out to eat, i just tell them i'm staying in school to study, and when everyone heads home i just stay in school to study?

Will i go crazy from that? 

Sigh will i even be able to do that if i tried? /: 

Ohwell. Heading out w parents real soon so i'm just gonna end here. Goodbye.